The Micro-Generation Awards are postponed.
How to Enter
The Micro-Generation Awards really are simple to enter if you follow this five-point plan:
1. Select the category you wish to enter and write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline
2. Complete the Entry Form online
3. Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form
4. Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images. Additional information may be sent by email to the organisers.
5. Pay the initial entry fee of £150 plus VAT, as applicable, online. Second and subsequent entries can be made at a lower rate of £75 each + VAT. Charity/Not-for-Profit entries receive a 50% discount on the entry fees.
Please visit the USEFUL ADVICE page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Micro-Generation Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the Awards if the entry submission covers the 18-month period from November 1 to April 30 in the current year.
Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available, online, before midnight on April 30.
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an entry submission is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
www.boost-awards.co.uk (UK & Europe)
Please note that Boost Awards is a completely independent company that specialises in preparing Awards’ submissions. It was the first and is the largest specialist in preparing awards entries. There is no financial relationship between the Micro-Generation Awards and Boost Awards. The advice you receive from Boost is confidential.